Product quantity cannot be greater than 99
- Designed to feed layers of fabric and/or batting evenly as you sew
- Perfect for quilting, sewing velvet, stretch fabrics, imitation leathers and fabrics that need precise pattern matching
- Snap on Changeable Straight Stitch Foot or Changeable Zigzag Foot
- Durable 6" x 6" hoop size
- Great for embroidery on light and heavy fabrics, including embroidery through batting
- Excellent replacement or extra hoop to more quickly embroider projects
- Includes one outer and 2 different types of inner hoops
- Create exciting and unique ruler work designs!
- Easy to see right up to the needle thanks to cutouts in the front and site of the foot
- Red markings indicate the foot's center, making it simple to line up the foot and ruler when sewing
- Designed specifically for DESIGNER EPIC™, DESIGNER EPIC™ 2, EPIC™ 980Q, DESIGNER BRILLIANCE™ 80 and BRILLIANCE™ 75Q sewing machines
- The perfect tool when you want to make unique embellishments on your sewing projects, garments and quilts.
- Sew simple circles, flowers, or parts of circles to create unique borders or graphic patterns.
- Combine circles in different sizes and create large patterns.
Designed specifically for the AMBER™ AIR s|400 machine. Contains 6 accessories, perfect for embellishment, garment sewing, home furnishings and more:
- Cording Foot for yarn or nylon cord and to secure edges, hems, or create decorative wavy edges
- Cording Foot for adding cord or seam tape to prevent stretching
- 1/8" Piping Foot for sewing packaged piping into seams and onto edges for a tailored finish
- 3/16" Piping Foot
- Beading Foot easily attaches strings of beads or pearls to garments
Designed for the AMBER™ AIR s|400 machine. Kit contains 5 accessories, perfect for utility sewing:
- Gathering Attachment perfect for gathering one layer of fabric on to another
- Blind Hem Foot creates an invisible hem, trims and overcasts in one step
- Gathering Foot creates gathers in light to medium weight fabrics
- Elastic Gathering stretches and sews narrow elastic in place
- Cloth Guide keeps seams straight while sewing and flatlocks seams when knife is lowered