Talent™ 3323 Sewing Machine
Talent™ 3323 Sewing Machine
- 23 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- One-Step Buttonhole to make buttons simple
- Built-in Needle Threader to thread needle with ease
- Top Drop-in Bobbin – easy to see and thread
- Adjustable Stitch Length/Width to customize stitches
The SINGER TALENT sewing machine is the perfect machine for budding fashionistas! With 23 stitch patterns, a fully automatic 1-step buttonhole, adjustable stitch length and width and variable needle positions, clothing construction and other creative projects are not only possible but fun and easy!
All Purpose/General Presser Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Edge/Quilting Guide, Needles, Bobbins, Spool Holder, Screwdriver, Darning Plate, Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Soft-Sided Dust Cover
- Built-In Stitches (23)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (+)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (5mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure (+)When sewing very lightweight or heavyweight fabrics, it may at times be necessary to decrease or increase the presser foot pressure to help the machine feed the fabric through the machine.
- Reverse (Lever)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (1100/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Machine Cover (Soft Cover)A cover is provided with your machine to help keep it dust free when not in use
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Bobbin Class (15 Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (18 x 8.8 x 14)
- Machine Weight (12.8)
- Box Size (18 x 9 x 13.5)
- Box Weight (16)
- Amps (0.5)
- Watts (60)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 24yr)