Finishing Touch™ 14SH654 Serger
Finishing Touch™ 14SH654 Serger
- 3 or 4 Thread Stitches for various seams and edges
- Color-Coded Threading System simplifies threading
- Differential Feed adjusts fabric feed for smooth seams
- Free Arm helps with hard to reach places
- Sews 1300 Stitches/Min to save time
The Finishing Touch serger saves you time because it sews a seam and seam finish at the same time while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the serger. You can use 3 threads or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations. Sew those narrow little hems on napkins with the built-in rolled hem. Use the 4-thread stitch to sew a T-shirt with seams that stretch without popping. Sew a professional seam finish on seam allowances with the 3-thread stitch. Differential Feed allows you to sew super stretchy fabrics without the wavy distortion and sheers without puckering. The Built-in Free Arm makes it possible to sew around small sleeves and cuffs - great for children's clothing and more. You'll love the professional results your serger gives your projects.
General Purpose Foot, Tweezers, Extra Needles
- Built-In Stitches (5)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (3.0mm - 6.7mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Color Coded Threading System (+)Threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific color to simplify the threading process. Handy referernce diagrams are also included right on the machine.
- Thread Capability (2-3-4)Choose from seams finishes, hem finishes and decorative edges thanks to a variety of stitch combinations available.
- Differential Feed (+)Controls the ratio of movement between the front and back sections of the feed teeth. Use this to help remove distortion from seams in stretchy fabrics or puckers from seams in lightweightweight or silky fabrics.
- Built-In Rolled Hem (+)Just slide a lever to easily convert the machine for rolled hem sewing - no need to change stitch plate
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- High Speed Stitching (1300/min)Professional speed for faster results.
- Speed Control (Digital)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- LED Lighting (+)Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination and stays cool to the touch
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Machine Size (14 x 11 x 11.5)
- Machine Weight (13.5)
- Box Size (15 x 13 x 13)
- Box Weight (17)
- Amps (1)
- Watts (120)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (90 day / 2yr / 25yr)