Modern Quilter™ 8500Q Sewing and Quilting Machine
Modern Quilter™ 8500Q Sewing and Quilting Machine
- LCD Screen with Stitch Dial Selection
- 215 Built-In Stitches - basic, quilting
- Long Arm Design for 25" of sewing space
- Included Knee Lifter for raising/lowering presser foot
- Independent Bobbin Winding System - continue to sew while filling a bobbin
Elevate your quilting projects with this advanced quilting machine. It's Long Arm Design plus an Extra-Large Extension Table provide you with 25-inch of sewing space so you can manage quilts and large projects with ease. When you use the Drop Feed feature to thread paint, you can see your creations clearly with 6 StayBright LED lights. The included Knee Lifter is a must-have for hands-free pivoting and fabric release. Embellish your projects with precise circles 10-inch to 15-inch in diameter with the Extra-Large Circular Stitch Capability. Use one of the 215 Built-In Stitches to appliqué circles or create your own fabric patterns with partial circles.
All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Thread Spool Nets, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Extension Table 22.4” length x 14.4” width with circular sewing pin, Knee Lifter, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, Foot Controller
Bonus Quilting Accessories
Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Edge/Quilting Guide, Dual Accessory Storage Trays
- Built-In Lettering (Multi-Lingual)Personalize projects with words, phrases or monograms
- Permanent Memory Capability (+)Combine stitch patterns to create unique stitch sequences which can be saved in the machine's memory
- Built-In Stitches (215)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (6)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System (+)Guide the thread directy from the spool to the needle area through a single groove, then thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for one-touch threading.
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System (+)Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Independent Bobbin Winding (+)Separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind the bobbin without unthreading the machine
- Built-In Thread Cutter (+)Trim both the top and bobbin threads with the touch of a button. No need to draw up the bobbin thread to start sewing again.
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Easy Stitch Selection Dial (+)Built-in stitches are displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Simply turn the dial to select the stitch you want to sew.
- OneTouch™ Stitch Selection (5)Stitches are displayed on the machine's front panel. Simply touch of the button for the stitch you want and start sewing.
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (+)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (6)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- LCD Screen (+)LCD screen clearly displays your selected stitch as well as stitch settings for length and width.
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Twin-Needle Function (+)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Knee Lifter (+)Raise and lower the machine's presser foot while keeping both hands on your project. Great for large projects like quilts and home dÃ©cor.
- Convenient Ruler (+)Machine displays a ruler graphic, available for easy reference when needed
- Bobbin Class (15J)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (22 x 9.5 x 13)
- Machine Weight (25)
- Box Size (27.5 x 22 x 16)
- Box Weight (35.27)
- Volts (110V)