Futura™ XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Futura™ XL-400 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 125 Designs + 5 Fonts Included for beautiful embroidery
- Multiple Hoop Capability creates oversized designs
- 30 Built-in Stitches – basic, stretch, decorative
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System for easy threading
- Speed Control for precision or volume
The Futura XL-400 sewing and embroidery machine has 30 popular built-in sewing stitches with two fully automatic one-step buttonholes and also boasts 125 built-in embroidery designs with five fonts and outline lettering.
10” x 6” embroidery hoop, 4” x 4” embroidery hoop,USB Cable, Embroidery Foot, All Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Thread Spool Nets, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Scissors, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Screwdrivers, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush and Vinyl Accessory Bag
- Embroidery Designs Included (125)Personalize any project with a large selection of embroidery designs including floral, holiday, children's designs, and crosstitch.
- Embroidery Fonts Included (5)Embroider customized text such as monograms and fun phrases.
- Software Included (Futura XL-400) (+)Basic Futura software included
- Built-In Tutorials (+)Simple tutorials are built in to help you with basics for getting started
- USB Cable Connectivity (+)Designs are tranferred to the machine for embroidery via a USB cable connected to your PC.
- Computer Requirements (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8. CD-ROM Drive.)
- Multi-Hoop Capability (Up to 18.5" x 11")Embroider design layouts that are up to four times larger than the largest hoop size. You can create design layouts in the software, then transfer each of the four sections, one at a time, to stitch out the full design using the included large hoop.
- Built-In Stitches (30)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (2)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System (+)Guide the thread directy from the spool to the needle area through a single groove, then thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for one-touch threading.
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System (+)Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Independent Bobbin Winding (+)Separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind the bobbin without unthreading the machine
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (7 mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (6)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Pressor Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics or project such as
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Twin-Needle Function (Electronic)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Sewing Space (Needle to Tower) (8.25" / 210mm)The distance between the needle and the main part of the machine. Having a generous "C" space allows you to sew larger projects like quilts with ease.
- Bobbin Class (15J Transparent)SINGER or INSPIRA branded bobbins are recommended for best results
- Machine Size (22 x 9.5 x 13)
- Machine Weight (23.8)
- Box Size (27 x 20 x 25.5)
- Box Weight (47)
- Amps (1)
- Watts (120)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)