Futura™ SEQS-6000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Futura™ SEQS-6000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
- 125 Designs + 5 Fonts for beautiful embroidery
- Multiple Hoop Capability creates oversize design layouts
- 30 Built-in Stitches - basic, stretch, decorative
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System for easy threading
- Bonus Software to create your own designs/fonts
The Futura SEQS-6000 sewing and embroidery machine is like having two machines in one! The basic Futura™ software is included on a CD, and once installed on your PC, you can choose from 125 embroidery designs such as floral, holiday, children, frames and more. In addition to the basic software, also included is AutoPunch software (for creating original designs), HyperFont (for turning your computer's True Type fonts into monograms) and Advanced Editing (for editing designs and fonts).Two hoops are included – 10" x 6"and 4" x 4" - for embroidering large or small designs. Your PC and the machine are connected via the included USB cable. Once you have selected your design on the PC, simply transfer the design to the machine and begin embroidering. In addition, you can use the Multiple Hoop feature to create design layouts up to four times larger than the large hoop -great for home decor items like pillow or table runners, or for fashions and accessories as well as quilt blocks. When you're finished embroidering, the machine easily converts to sewing mode. There are 30 built-in stitches including basic, stretch, decorative and more. The installation software also includes AutoPunch software, Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step, and there are 2 styles from which to choose. Threading is a breeze thanks to the SwiftSmart™ Threading System. The Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System saves time because it picks up the bobbin thread for you. Six StayBright™ LED lights provide lighting on both sides of the needle, eliminating shadows. Engage the Programmable Needle Up/Down to have your needle stop down in the fabric, which is great for applique, pivoting around a pocket corner or free-motion sewing. The Speed Control feature lets you set your machine's maximum sewing speed just the way you want it – slower for intricate projects like applique, or faster for free-motion sewing or long seams.
General Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Embroidery Foot, Bobbins (Class 15J), Needles, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Spool Pin Caps, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Screwdrivers, Thread Spool Nets, Scissors, 2 Embroidery Hoops (Large Hoop 10"x 6", Small Hoop 4"x 4") and Embroidery Software CD
- Embroidery Designs Included (125)Personalize any project with a large selection of embroidery designs including floral, holiday, children's designs, and crosstitch.
- Embroidery Fonts Included (5)Embroider customized text such as monograms and fun phrases.
- Software Included (Futura SEQS 6000) (+)125 embroidery designs and more plus AutoPunchâ„¢ (converts image files into embroideries), HyperFontâ„¢ (converts PC True Type fonts into monograms/lettering), and Advanced Editing (customizes embroideries)
- Built-In Tutorials (+)Simple tutorials are built in to help you with basics for getting started
- USB Cable Connectivity (+)Designs are tranferred to the machine for embroidery via a USB cable connected to your PC.
- Software Updates (+)The software can alert you when a new update is available, and can install easily.
- Computer Requirements (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8. CD-ROM Drive.)
- Multi-Hoop Capability (Up to 18.5" x 11")Embroider design layouts that are up to four times larger than the largest hoop size. You can create design layouts in the software, then transfer each of the four sections, one at a time, to stitch out the full design using the included large hoop.
- Built-In Stitches (30)Choose from a variety of stitches for basic sewing, decorative sewing, and more
- One-Step Buttonhole (2)Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Just place the button in the buttonhole foot and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for that button, delivering consistent results every time.
- Built-In Needle Threader (+)Effortlessly threads the eye of the needle eliminating eye strain and saving you time.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System (+)Guide the thread directy from the spool to the needle area through a single groove, then thread the needle by pressing the threading lever for one-touch threading.
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System (+)Threading the bobbin has never been easier! Place your wound bobbin in the bobbin holder, stage the thread in the thread guides and you're ready to sew. No need to draw up the bobbin thread, saving you time.
- Top Drop In Bobbin (+)Easy to thread and easy to see! The tranparent bobbin and cover allow you to monitor your thread supply so you don't run out of thread in the middle of a seam.
- Independent Bobbin Winding (+)Separate bobbin winding motor allows you to wind the bobbin without unthreading the machine
- Drop Feed (+)Feed teeth can be lowered for button sewing or free-motion sewing - a must-have for quilters! Simply slide the Drop Feed Lever to lower the feed teeth. Slide it back and turn the handwheel one full turn to raise the feed teeth again.
- Touch Button Stitch Selection (+)Select your stitch with a simple touch of a button - the optimum stitch length and stitch width are preselected so you can start sewing faster, but stitch settings can be adjusted as desired to customized for your projects
- Adjustable Stitch Length (+)Customize the appearance of a stitch by increasing or decreasing the distance between stitches. Use this function for various stitch techniques like applique, basting and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Width (7 mm)The size of the stitch from left to right is adjustable, to make the stitch sew narrower or wider as desired.
- Self-Adjusting Tension System (+)Select your stitch and the machine will adjust the tensions for your selected stitch automatically, saving you time.
- Reverse (Touch Button)Sew stitches in reverse, usually done to secure a seam at the beginning and end to prevent unraveling.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame (+)The machine's interior frame is metal, providing long lasting durability
- Speed Control (Mechanical)Set the maximum sewing speed of the machine
- Start/Stop Button (+)Allows you to sew without using the foot control, if desired. Press the button to start sewing, then press again to stop sewing.
- Needle Up/Down (+)Select the needle's stopping position on demand
- Programmable Needle Up/Down (+)Set the needle's stopping position as desired. Press to have the needle stop down in the fabric each time you stop sewing, great for applique, topstitching and more.
- StayBright™ LED Lights (6)Multiple lights on both sides of the needle provide clear view of the sewing area while eliminating shadows
- Free Arm (+)Slide off the Removable Storage Compartment for access to the free arm, making it easy to sew trouser hems, sleeve cuffs and other smaller or tubular projects
- Extension Table Included (+)A large extension table is included, providing a level sewing surface for larger projects like quilts.
- Snap-On Presser Feet (+)Presser feet can be easily removed and attached when needed for various sewing techniques
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter (+)Presser foot has an extra high position available to accommodate thick fabrics
- Presser Foot Sensor (+)The presser foot must always be lowered before stepping on the foot control to start sewing. If an attempt to start sewing is made without first lowering the presser foot, the machine will signal with a beep to alert you to lower the presser foot.
- Variable Needle Positions (13)Adjust position of needle as desired for various sewing techniques like topstitching, edgestitching, zipper application, piping insertion and more
- Twin-Needle Function (Automatic)For stitches other than the straight stitch, this function reduces stitch width for sewing with a twin needle so the needles clear the presser foot while sewing.
- Box Size (28 x 26 x 20)
- Box Weight (48)
- Amps (1)
- Watts (120)
- Volts (120V)
- Hz (60)
- Warranty (1yr / 5yr / 25yr)